205 Dundas St E
Suite 200, P.O. Box 234,
Belleville, ON K8N 5A2
366 King St E
Kingston, ON K7K 6Y3
About Templeman LLP
At Templeman LLP, our reputation is built on responding to the changing needs of our clients and delivering outstanding results to them. Our team of highly qualified professionals specialize in specific areas of law enabling us to provide the best possible advice and representation over a complete range of legal services.
Templeman’s reputation for success and high quality legal results has attracted a roster of clients that includes some of Canada’s most recognizable corporations, including municipalities throughout Ontario. The firm is widely respected for its depth, bench strength, and ability to immediately respond to any complex legal issue faced by its clients throughout the province.
At Templeman LLP, our Municipal, Planning and Environmental lawyers have extensive expertise in municipal law, land use planning and environmental issues. We act on behalf of municipalities, landowners, developers, financial institutions and public interest groups. We are highly regarded for our depth of knowledge of the complexities of this politically sensitive area of law.
The Lawyers in our municipal, planning and environmental law practice area are regularly involved in:
- Subdivision, Site Plan, Condominium and other Development
- Legal Opinions on Municipal Law and Planning Issues
- Appeals before the Ontario Land Tribunal, regarding Official Plans, Zoning Bylaws, Subdivisions, etc.
- Environmental Law and Remediation
- Legal Opinions on Municipal Tendering Processes and Contracts
- Legal Services Related to Expropriations
- Tax Sales, Bylaw Enforcement, Building Code Issues
- Freedom of Information Requests
- Nutrient Management Bylaw and Issues
- Conflict of Interest Issues
- Human Rights issues involving municipalities
To contact a lawyer in our municipal, planning and environmental law practice please visit www.tmlegal.ca