The Ontario East Economic Development Commission (OEEDC) is pleased to announce that the 2022 Ontario East Municipal Conference (OEMC) is scheduled to be held in person Wednesday, September 14 to Friday, September 16, 2022.*
Please forward this Call for Speakers to any other individuals/organizations you feel could contribute to the conference.
Deadline for submission of proposal extended to April 15, 2022
*OEMC is anticipating an in-person event at the NAV CENTRE in Cornwall, Ontario. COVID protocols will be followed.
- Economic Development Officials & Staff
- Workforce Development Groups
- ED Committee Chairs
- Economic Development Consultants
- Commercial /Industrial Brokers & Developers
- Community Financial Representatives
- Corporate Realtors and Site Selectors
- Market Researchers and Analysts
- Tourism Representatives
- Downtown Revitalization Officials
- Federal and Provincial Officials
Your submission must include the title of the presentation, presenter name(s) and organization(s), presenter bio(s), and the presentation description.
Please submit a 200-word description of your presentation. This 200-word description will be used in all conference advertising literature and assist in evaluating your submission. Please use clear language to describe the nature of the presentation. Please ensure your description accurately reflects the content of the session. Sessions that are interactive and/or focus on case studies, best practices, and provide take-aways for attendees will be given priority.
The 200-word description will be the basis for judging the proposal. All evaluations will be based on the following criteria:
- Innovation and originality
- Quality, clarity and organization of submission
- Sessions will be selected to ensure a varied program
- Sessions that are interactive and/or focus on case studies, best practices, and provide take-aways for attendees will be given priority
Conference Streams include:
- Economic Development
- Workforce Development
- Community & Municipal Development
- Other Emerging Issues of Interest