Since 1989, the Ontario East Municipal Conference (OEMC) has developed into the largest annual regional municipal conference east of Toronto and attracts our 114 municipalities in Eastern Ontario. Proven attendance includes over 300 Mayors, Wardens, Reeves, Councillors, CAOs, Clerks/Administrators, EDOs, Planners, and Treasurers. .
Exhibits will be located in the Bombardier Room at the NAV Canada Cantre. Booth locations will be allocated by sponsorship level together with first-come, first-served basis, based on the date the agreement is received by the OEMC Conference Office*. A floorplan will be provided to exhibitors prior to the show.
*FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL ON SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBIT SPACE
Companies that participated in OEMC in 2018 have first right of refusal on their sponsored item and/or to secure an exhibit booth. This right must be exercised by February 28, 2019. After February 28, 2019, all available sponsorship opportunities and booths will be offered to the waiting list.
For sponsorship and exhibitor information, please contact Megan Howes at:
A limited number of exhibit booths are available. Platinum and Gold sponsors have an exhibit space included with their sponsorship entitlements.
ENTITLEMENTS PER ONE BOOTH SPACE:
- 10’ width x 10’ deep
- One nametag for each booth. This nametag is your admission ticket to the Wednesday lunch and President’s Reception, Taste of the Town, Thursday lunch, Thursday dinner, and all refreshment breaks during exhibit times
- black side and back drapery
- One 6’ skirted table
- Two chair
- One electrical outlet
- One complimentary booth staff (includes admission ticket to the Wednesday lunch, President’s Reception, Wednesday’s Taste of the Town, Thursday lunch and dinner, and all refreshment breaks during exhibit times.
Wednesday, September 11 by 10:30 a.m. refreshment break*
Thursday, September 12 after the 10:30 a.m. -11: 45 a.m. refreshment break*
Wednesday, September 11, 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – refreshment break
Wednesday, September 11, 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – refreshment break
Wednesday, September 11, 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – President’s Reception
Thursday, September 12, 10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – refreshment break and exhibitor draw prizes
*subject to change
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF EXHIBIT SPACE
- If not paid online when submitted, payment for exhibit space is due within thirty-days from the date of online submission.
- Exhibit space will be considered “reserved” when payment is received.
- One booth per company
- Exhibitors will be contacted with exhibitor Information (i.e. Dates/times, move-in/move-out, etc.)
- Exhibitor cancellation prior to June 1, 2019 will result in a $400.00 administration fee. No refunds will be allowed after June 1, 2019. Failure to appear at the exhibition does not release the exhibitor from responsibility for full payment.
- The exhibitor is responsible for obtaining insurance related to their participation in the exhibition. All of the exhibitor’s property at the exhibition shall be at the sole risk of the exhibitor. Neither OEMC nor the NAV Canada Centre will assume any responsibility for loss or damage to exhibitor’s property.
- OEMC reserves the right to reject exhibits and sponsors that it deems unsuitable.
- The exhibitor agrees to abide by all rules and regulations relating to set-up and tear down.
- Exhibitors will receive one complimentary nametag per booth. These nametags include admission to Wednesday lunch, Wednesday President’s Reception, Taste of the Town, Thursday lunch, Thursday dinner, and refreshment breaks. Exhibitor nametags do not provide admission to OEMC business sessions. Additional exhibitor nametags can be purchased at a cost of $160.00 plus applicable taxes.
- In the event the facility in which the exhibition is to be held is destroyed or becomes unavailable for occupancy, or OEMC is unable to permit the exhibitor to occupy the facility, OEMC will not be responsible for any exhibitor loss of business, loss of profits, damage or incurred expenses.
- The exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless OEMC and the NAV Canada Centre, their respective officers, agents and employees against all claims, costs and charges of every kind resulting from occupancy of the exhibit space or its environs.
- It is understood that the Organizing Committee or its appointed agents has sole discretion in the assignment of display spaces. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to alter or change the exhibitor’s assigned location at any time if deemed by the Organizing Committee in its sole discretion to be in the best interests of the OEMC.
Sponsorships are non-refundable once confirmed by the sponsor. Exhibitor cancellation prior to June 1, 2019 will result in a $400.00 administration fee. No refunds will be allowed after June 1, 2019. Failure to appear at the exhibition does not release the exhibitor from responsibility for full payment.